Wednesday 19 August 2009

Where the Le Lion feeds

OK dudes, I'm getting really sporadic at posting... Yip you guessed it LAZY and preoccupied! Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Le Lion in Hamburg. What a great place to hang out I was treated so well by everyone and was made to feel at home and at ease. I did a small session in Bon Le Lion a quaint and private bar deep in the heart of Cafe Paris. I selected a small sampling of Merchant Drinks and added a few of my own humble creations check out menu and the advertising its great .I haven't had any negative feedback so I'm happy that all was enjoyed! It was daunting at first as it isn't my bar but after about ten minutes, I mastered the bars personality and whipped it into submission. I would like to thank Heir Meyer, Mario, Torben and Marcel for all there help and there fantastic hospitality. I would also like to thank all the customers that came to hang out with a kiwi who lives in Belfast cheers und Danke!


Bon Lion

Its sits waiting
Jaws firm and tight

It's gaze deep and soulful
Paws sharp and dangerous

It roars, loud and proud
A call that is deep and deafening

It's pride returns
It sighs, relaxed

Calmed by familiar faces, smells
A flurry of activity

It remembers the sounds
Of ice on tin, liquor on glass

The pride at play
Late into the the warm night

Still he sits, tall, unmovable
A force to be reckoned with

An unforgettable image
An unforgettable time

He watches, a protector
A custodian a secret keeper

http://www.lelion.net/
As a rule the lion is heard roaring at night--"midnight listens to the lion's roar," (Byron;)

No comments: